Hey Coastline Fam!
In case you missed our Facebook LIVE, we just wanted to take a minute and bring everyone up to date on what’s going on with Coastline.
Life looks a little different these days with the COVID-19 virus and we are doing all we can to keep up with the changes. An important thing to remember is that distancing doesn’t have to mean disconnection so we have several ways to help you stay connected with your church family!
We invite you to continue “meeting together” via LIVESTREAM at 10am. You can find us on youtube.com/CoastlineChurchNSB . We will have a time of worship, teaching and practical steps on how we can BE the church during this challenging time. Grab a cup of coffee, your Bible, and enjoy service in your pjs if you’d like.
Our staff will be connecting with you daily through our social media accounts. Please be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram. You can expect things like devotionals, prayer challenges, lessons and activities for Coastline Kids, and maybe even some fun & games.
We would love to pray for you and offer you help during this time. We have a team of people who will be faithfully praying over all prayer requests. You can text the word “PRAY” to 386-200-9818 or email email@example.com to send in your prayer request.
If you need any assistance, please text the word “HELP” to 386-200-9818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you need. We will do our best to connect you with the right resources.
To close, it’s important during this time to not focus on worry or fear. It’s easy to get trapped into that, but it is just that... a trap and you need to recognize it for what it is. God doesn’t want you to live in fear or be held back. God has a plan and a purpose for us. He has a mission for us and He wants us to live on mission and living in fear can hinder that. We want to encourage and remind you that GOD is still GOD. In spite of all we are going through, He is still all powerful and all knowing and He is going to help us through all of this.
• 2 Timothy 1:7 says “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, love and self discipline.”
• Philippians 4:6-7 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
• Psalm 56:3 But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
• Joshua 1:9 This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
• Deuteronomy 31:6 So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.”
You are NOT alone. God is WITH you, He will never leave you or forsake you. And we are here for you too. We are excited for the future as we continue to CONNECT and GROW together as a community during this time.
We love you all and the best is yet to come!
Brian & Erica Nichols