At Coastline Church we want to see kids develop a BIG, authentic faith. It’s a BIG challenge, but we believe it can happen through something SMALL. By connecting our small group leaders, kids and parents together we can help our Coastline kids cultivate an authentic faith as they grow in a fun, clean, safe environment that teaches the word of God on their level.
Coastline Kids currently consists of FOUR classrooms
• Nursery is designated for ages 0-3. This area has lots of playtime and a place where faith is introduced to babies and toddlers through stories, and music.
• Pre-school is designated for age 3 (potty trained) - kindergarten. This area has active play, fun worship songs with motions and movement, a Bible lesson-taught through an engaging story video. Bible Verse memorization is started and encouraging at this age.
• Elementary is designated for grades 1st through 5th. This area starts teaching our kids how to use their Bibles, has fun worship songs with motions and movement, Engaging Bible video lesson, a fun activity and encourages continued Bible Verse memorization.
• Middle School - is designated for grades 6th - 8th. Middle schoolers are encouraged to attend worship in the sanctuary. Following Worship they will be dismissed to the kids ministry areas to have a Bible study - taught on their level.
• Please take young children to the restroom prior to check in.
• Check-In • Check-in begins 20-30 minutes before the beginning of service. At this time you will be given a security ticket that you must turn back in when you pick up your child.
• Pick-up • Children need to be picked up 15 minutes after the completion of service. PLEASE HAVE YOUR SECURITY PICK UP TICKET READY TO BE TURNED IN.
If you would like to pre register your child/children you can do so here.
Safety Guidelines & Procedures
• Children who have a fever of 100.4 or above or other signs of illness will not be admitted or will have their guardian notified for pick up.
• Parents will remain outside the kids ministry area when picking up and dropping off children. For safety reasons only background volunteers are allowed in the kids ministry area.
• Children who are in diapers or who are potty training will only have (as needed) assistance from a female who is over the age of 18 and background checked. No men or volunteers under the age of 18 are permitted to walk anyone to the restroom or change diapers.
This is an area where photos, videos and audio of your children may be used for media purposes. This may include our website, social media and printed publications. Please make a special request - at check in - if this is against your wishes for your child so we can make a note in their profile.
*** WE ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW VOLUNTEERS TO THE KIDS CREW ***